Things to Know
- Enjoy friendship with a Community Friend.
- Meet with an assigned Community Friend at least once a month for the assigned academic year/semester.
- Participate in social events offered by MIFP.
- Communicate with your Community Friend.
- Respect your Community Friend’s cultural and religious background.
- Contact the office of International Students and Scholars if a problem arises with your Community Friend.
- Contact the office of International Students and Scholars for your personal issues including medical, financial, visa, and housing problems.